- It can enhance a project’s value thru architectural ornamentation
- Endless design versatility can be created cost effectively
- Large quantities can quickly be produced to reduce lead time and production costs
- High product durability to increase the project’s sustainability and decrease life time maintenance costs
- Ability to reinforce and secure castings to be used in situations where natural stone would fail
What is “Precast”?
“Precast Concrete” is a refined masonry product produced by casting material in a re-useable mold or form. CDI’s hand-crafted products are cast in our state of the art manufacturing plant, packaged and labeled to facilitate installation, then transported to your job site. See Specifications below for details.
CDI offers various types of “Precast” to suit your needs, each with its unique attributes. Your Product Consultant can help you determine which may be most appropriate for you:
- Architectural Precast Concrete
- Cast Stone
- GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete)
- Lightweight Concrete
- Structural Precast Concrete